Cordless at ISE 2018 Conference
Cordless Consultants was represented by Nigel Miller, Stephen Barker and Mike Halliday at the ISE 2018 Conference.
6-9 February, RAI Amsterdam.
We were very pleased to be again participating in the world´s largest AV systems integration show. As the European destination for the international AV and systems integration industry, ISE 2018 showcases the latest cutting-edge technology, products and solutions being produced.
So, we not only attended from a knowledge development perspective, but also to meet with key contacts and clients to discuss the themes being touched on during this year’s conference presentations and key note speeches.
Some of the key areas that Cordless expects to be helping our clients with over the next 12 months include:
- The continued development of beamforming microphone technology means we are starting to see it really being used now in the workplace.
- As workplaces continue to adopt agile, flexible and open plan working, we will see an increased need and sophistication in ambient noise reduction technology to enable more widespread, practical use of audio and videoconferencing in such environments.
- New types of workplace are creating new AV challenges. For example, there may be an open-plan auditorium in the middle of an office, which requires us to rethink how we deliver multimedia capabilities to that space – especially when there are no walls nearby.
- Within the Education sector, technology to allow the streaming and capture of lectures will continue to grow. We are also anticipating new legislation to be released to make the recording of lectures mandatory. This will have huge repercussions for this sector.
- There will be continued integration of traditional AV technology including Video Conference, with Smart Systems and IT Systems such as Unified Communications. AI will play a role here where information diary info, booked meetings/rooms, guest management systems and location services including facial recognition will ultimately provide seamless operation of AV systems. For example VC will be ready and waiting for meeting start based on a few diary tick boxes.
If you would like to arrange a time to catch up with Nigel, Mike or Stephen, say email@example.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:03:29 +0000 GMT