- Technology visioning to understand your business goals, and show new and emerging technologies that can support their attainment
- Workshops and pilot trials to introduce, test and ‘prove’ technologies, before identifying those that deliver the greatest benefit and return on investment
- Development and finalisation of the strategy.
Workshops and pilot trials
Discreet technology consulting and implementation:
- Space management
- Unified communications
- Print solutions
- Audio Visual
- Data Centre
- Converged technology and integrated building systems
- Informed by the strategy and the need to future-proof, we design the audiovisual, technology and IT communication infrastructure
- We research, source and specify the right products.
3. Technology and supplier section:
- Vendor-independent technology supplier identification and selection
- Bid management to ensure the right quality at the best price
- Project management of the entire process, including all suppliers
- Ensure all testing, training and maintenance is set at the right level.
4. Workplace technology project team:
- Work with your design team, technology suppliers and in-house team to deliver a productive, efficient and future-proof workplace.
- TPM, IPM and/or Prince 2 qualified, using Building Industry Consulting Service International methodologies for a fully auditable design process
- Bridge between all teams, we make sure no idea or goal is overlooked or diluted.
- Guarantee the integrity of the ICT infrastructure whatever the outcome.
- Your network infrastructure is live and operational on day one – on time and within budget.
5. Ongoing support and advice:
- Advice to maximise implemented technologies and implement day-two requirements
- Strategic consultancy on new and emerging technologies
- Strategy, design, implementation and project management when you next fit out your premises or relocate.
We work on part or all of the project process. Most of our clients opt for an end-to-end workplace solution. In this way you benefit from having one partner who understands your needs, has defined your strategy, designed an ICT solution to suit, and who can then project manage and deliver the associated infrastructure, systems and products.
To find out even more about our services, get in touch.